Friday, February 26, 2010

trying to get on the ball!

So, it's been a while since I've posted! I kinda forget this thing is here.

As far as my project goes, I think I'm finally on a roll. But I still need to light the fire under my booty and get going! My original idea has changed a little bit. I originally wanted to use a lot of damask print, but after seeing everyone else's ideas, there was a lot of damask. So, I'm still using it, but I have added a lot of animal prints. The fabrics in my project are going to be a wide range of different prints. I love the idea of mixing fabrics that don't necessarily match, but go together.

I haven't looked at the floorplan long enough to know what I'm doing there. That's what I'm about to do, now!

This has been a long and exciting week, so I'm ready for the weekend! Have a good one, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment