Monday, January 25, 2010

last semester ever....

Well, today was the first day of my last semester ever! While it is incredibly exciting, it is also really scary! I have no idea what I want to do with my life and I'm praying things will start to just fall into place. I've decided to take it one day at a time....today it snowed and it was beautiful, so I would have to say that today was a good day! I refuse to be stressed this semester, I refuse to waste away these last few months, and I am going to soak up every moment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're the bestest!!! You're gonna do awesome, just start designing wallpaper and furniture, etc.

Unknown said...

Shannon, you're awesome! And the snow was SO beautiful...except for when it made me look like a snowman. Anyways...you're gonna be the most AMAZING interior designer ever. Like I want you to design my house one day.

Post a Comment