Wednesday, January 27, 2010

looking back...

So, I'm having creative block, so I thought I would post on here! So, the last few days I've been thinking about the last four years and how life has changed in that little amount of time! It seems like yesterday I was looking at all the college kids during my orientation, thinking how great college was going to be! Never did I think I'd be a semester away from graduation! Since moving away from home, there have been disappointing and hard times, but there have also been fun and amazing times! My freshman year I came to WKU only knowing one person. I met my roommate the day we moved in and I instantly loved her! I enjoyed meeting new people and making new friends. My grandfather passed away that year, which was the first real saddness of my college career. I'll never forget the last time I talked to him, he didn't say much, but he knew I loved him. I was in marching band that year, which was a lot of fun and a lot of stress. I was accepted into the Interior Design program, after an extremely nerve-racking portfolio review and interview! Since my freshman year, it's been a wirlwind of a journey! I've had teachers who tested my patience! I've made friends that I will never forget until the day I die. I've had my fair share of roommate issues. I've learned more about Design than I ever thought possible. Don't get me started on my boy problems! :) I broke my arm in an ATV accident last October, and boy did that rock my world! I've made a family at church that I will always love and hold close to my heart! I've been happy, I've been stressed. I've cried and laughed. All of this roller coaster ride has been worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment