Friday, February 5, 2010

Design Block....

Well, I've been slacking on this blog! Lately, I've had major designer's block! I can't think of ANYTHING for my project! I thought about Hollywood Glam, then saw that someone else is doing that. I want to stay away from the ultra modern look, just because it seems like that's what people would expect to see! I want to be different, but I'm having difficulty! BOO! Any ideas?

In other news, I've been working on my renderings from last semester. It's amazing how time just disappears when you sit down to "color" something! But I have also decided that after this semester, I will be perfectly happy if I NEVER hand render another thing, ever! Ha!

I've also decided I should have been a graphic designer! I could sit on PhotoShop all day long and come up with different things. I would be a HAPPY CAMPER!

Happy Weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

The Hartland said...

Shannon, you make me smile. graphic design.. ill ask hubbuch if he needs someone to do that. =)

Post a Comment